Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Insta-Week: Campus-Palooza

Hey guys, guess what? It's almost Thanksgiving!
Because of this, we are at our respective homes for the week.
Since blogging apart is kind of difficult for us, we decided this is a perfect time to utilize something we're pretty thankful for (as well as the rest of the blogging community):
INSTAGRAM
We don't know why making fake vintage photos is so satisfying, but it just is.

So when you're on campus, and you get crazy and start running around a grassy hill, Instagram is there to capture the moment.
Why we do things like that, we're still not sure.
More scenes of campus that day: 
hey, nice boots.
sunshine
Taking pictures of boy taking pictures of berries.
Then we took pictures of the berries.
 xoxo

14 comments:

  1. I love all of these pictures! I can't wait til I can start taking fake vintage pictures.
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the boy taking a picture. haha Instagram is awesome. It really is satisfying to use it.

    Bekah
    If Work Permits

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY aren't we instagram friends?!?!?! My username is gentrilee! Find me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he You guys are so fun! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh you girls are so funny. I feel like we would get a long really well if I knew you in real life. Um....so I feel like you two girls have some really good date stories. Would either of you be interested in guest posting about either a really BAD date story or a really GOOD one?

    Let me know!
    meg
    -mysideispinker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. um, i've totes taken pictures of those berries before. perfection.
    have SO much fun back home and basking in great food, christmas music and family!
    adore!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are basically masters of layering! I'm takin' notes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You girlies are so funny! I love the bit about the berries!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures, I especially loved the berries bit, so funny :) If you feel like adding me on Instagram, I have the same username as here- glamourxkills, I would definitely add you too :)

    http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't stop giggling at the "taking pictures of boy with berries".

    Ah you 2 are so sweet - we're best friend bloggers too! :) Love your blog & your style! Definitely hitting that follow button after this, adorable!

    Much love R&L xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love yalls silliness and adorbleness so much. Too cute;)

    <3 Leney

    ReplyDelete
  12. also love the "taking pictures of boy taking pictures of berries" hahaha you two are adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...