Saturday, December 10, 2011

Insta-lyfe

What's been going on around here as of late. Brought to you by Instagram.

Also, we've been asked what our instagram usernames are. So here you go:
Lauren- lolonienie
Madison- manashishi

disclaimer: we don't post anything that interesting. So we apologize ahead of time for that.

Chelsea found a new use for ponchos.
(she was scared)
Sometimes we hang out with Dan Humphrey look-a-likes. And they dance for us.
Lauren wearing her sewing class pride and joys.
Glowing, isn't she?
Sharp shooter. Obviously, we get a lot done in the library.
A Madison in her natural habitat.
Planking on Chelsea
She really likes when this happens.
Us at a gala. Because we go to galas now.

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. I miss Chelseeeeaaa. But I'm almost kind of related to her now. I miss you two too. :( Just drop out and live in Hawaii with me.

    Oh also, I made a blog, because that's what you when you're getting married, right?

    austinandellenfacer.blogspot.com

    I'm so glad I found your blog! It's like we're actually not apart. K done creepin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, these are hilarious! You girls always look like you're having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah such a cute post! I think these photos are hilarious :) Makes me miss university now :( (lol and I just finished! haha)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys looked gorgeous at the gala! What was it for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! You girls are awesome. :) I'm finding you girls on instagram right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun Fact: Jackson (aka Dan Humphrey look-a-like) was in my Freshmen ward. Oh, how small is the Provo world?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Gosh. It might be from lack of sleep.. bu this made me laugh. I love your randomnesness. (yes, i made that word up.)
    please always stay this way... always.

    xo kelsey rae.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you both look lovely in your gala outfits! adore!! and instagram photos are the bomb! your usernames are hilarious!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely do stuff to my friends like planking on them and think it's the funniest thing to keep my sanity while they pretend I don't exist.

    Probably one of my favorite pictures ever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha nice! Instagram is so addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog.

    Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems?
    A few of my blog audience have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks
    great in Firefox. Do you have any suggestions to help
    fix this issue?
    My page la nautica.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...