Monday, December 5, 2011

Once there was the sun

top: uo, skirt: mom's from her air force days, boots: miz mooz via nordstrom, coat: flying tomatoes via blend
sweater/top: anthro, pants: banana republic, boots: franco sarto
These pictures were taken on what was most likely the last day of warm sunshine in Provo for the next 3 months. 
Now we live in a dark, cold abyss. Where the average high is 28 degrees.
We think this is the only way to describe how we feel:

Thumbelina always gets us. Is it wrong that we want our own redhead fairy prince?


xoxo

8 comments:

  1. okay, so the fact that you just referenced Thumbelina just makes you THAT much cooler!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok - this is strange. i havent seen thumbelina probably since i was...6? 7? and i JUST watched it last night on netflix. SO weird that you're referencing to it here. :) in a good way ofcourse! loving your classy outfits, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally Googling those Franco boots RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super air force skirt. I was just talking about how nice military clothes look
    on SDN.

    You both wear great boots too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh I love your top! Such a lovely spot of sunshine in winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Thumbelina was like my favorite movie as a child! I haven't met many people who know it. You guys are awesome.

    <3 Leney

    http://agirlnamedleney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO WAY! I used to watch Thumbelina all the time when I was little! Me and my sis used to sing this song and the Let Me Be Your Wings one all the time.

    You guys are awesome. Seriously. You like all the weird things I like and that no one has ever heard of.

    xo
    Maria Elyse
    First Impressions
    Flying Ships Vintage

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...