Cause we do. We finished finals this week. Sorry school, we need a break. We'll see you again in the fall. It's not you, it's us. Just kidding... it's always been you.
Well now that we have all this free time, we can fill it up with all the cool things that we like to do!
Summer to do list:
1. Try to enjoy nature or whatever. Go on hikes, lie in the grass, breathe in the fresh air. I mean, if you're into that kind of thing.
2. DISNEYLAND! It's not for sure yet, but we are dying to go. Maybe we are 20 years old and still obsessed with Disneyland. Is that going to stop us? No. But the fact that we'll have to give up eating for a month in order to afford tickets might.
3. We're not wearing pants anymore. Just kidding. We wish.
4. Shave our legs. Well at least enough to not look like our legs were replaced with Sasquatch legs.
5. Twilight Concert Series. Maybe living in Utah has its perks. Summers in Salt Lake City mean free concerts on Thursdays featuring bands that we know and love, and would usually have to pay upwards of $30 to see. This year the concert series is featuring the likes of Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Bright Eyes, Lupe Fiasco, and more! Weeeeee! Free concerts: YES PLEASE.
6. Shower less. This is what we look forward to every summer. Pools are like big bath tubs anyways.
7. Eat LOTS of ice cream. Okay, this is something we do year round. But this summer we're on a mission to find the best ice cream/yogurt/gelato in Utah. Suggestions anyone?
8. Teach Madison how to ride a bike. We mentioned this in an earlier post, but it's THAT important.
9. Closet Revamp. Out with the old, in with the new. New seasons brings the need for a new wardrobe, and getting rid of things we don't wear anymore. What do we do with all our old clothes? There's a lot of great consignment stores (like Plato's Closet) that will buy your old clothes and offer sweet, cold, hard cash for them.
10. Weddings, Weddings Everywhere! No, not ours (We're fine. We'll be okay. We have each other, right?). But our little rommate, Kelsey Jones is becoming Kelsey Fanning in a matter of months. Follow her sass-filled pre-wedding chronicles here.
P.S. Ten points to the first person that guesses what we're referencing in the title of this post.