Thursday, June 9, 2011

This is so happening.

It's us! Maddie on the Left, Lauren on the Right.

Well friends, we did it. After vigorously stalking other fashion blogs, we decided to grab life by the horns and start our very own. After all, this is the summer of reckless abandon. We figured we should probably put our shopping habits to good use and share our finds with all you lovelies out there and show the world who we are. We weren't sure how to start this sucker off, so we thought that introducing ourselves would probably be the most natural thing to do right now.

Madison
Bienvenidos! I'm a simple gal of simple tastes. I'm a fan of chocolate, romantic comedies, and shoes. I like anything pertaining to kittens. Not cats. Kittens. I am a newcomer to Zumba. For those who are thinking, "what the heck is that?" it is a mixture of aerobics and Spanishy dancing. Ya. It can't get anymore awesome than that. I also have a lazy eye. Maybe I'll let you guys see it some day. This phenomena usually takes place when I'm looking in a weirdy direction or I'm super tired. I also cannot ride a bike. I'm not confessing this because I am proud, this is actually a handicap I have had to live with my whole life. I would like to think my genetics are to blame, but we can never really sure with those things, can we? Lauren and I are also avid Youtube watchers. We love all things Lonely Island and things that are just plain strange. I take pleasure in relaxing music, picnics, and maple doughnuts. Clothes wise, I like Anthropologie, high waisted pants, boots, anything cream, and lace. Now on to my sassy and classy besty lor lor...

Lauren
Hello world. I have brown hair, brown eyes, and brown skin. Half brown technically. I enjoy good sounding music, dry humor, and matching outfits with my friends (intentionally and unintentionally). I spend most of my time reading Wikipedia and watching Youtube (I just realized Mads mentioned that already, you'll get used to that) and Mary-Kate and Ashley movies. When I'm not doing that, I'm either in class, knitting, or singing karaoke on a Saturday night. You can often find us speaking in Meows to each other, dancing on the furniture, and drinking mocktails. I have a phobia of expired food, so if I'm ever eating food at your house and insist on checking the expiration date, please don't be offended. I love California. I love design. I love clothes. When it comes to fashion, I like whatever I feel comfy in. I like big soft T-shirts, white dresses, leather satchels, and anything inspired by the 1960's-70's. That's pretty much it. We hope you enjoy this, and if you don't ...
Nothing will happen.



1 comment:

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...