Wednesday, October 5, 2011

We Likey Wednesday

Girl Crush: Alexa Chung

It would be really nice if Alexa Chung could live in our closets and pick out our outfits every day.
And do our hair.
And teach us how to be her.

Boy Crush: Joseph Gordon Leavitt

He's hot. He's funny. He's attractive. He dresses well. He's nice to look at. He has a sensitive side. He's good looking. Did we mention he's hot?

Flava of the Week: Provo Bakery

Provo Bakery is our new go-to place for goodies that we probably shouldn't be eating.
We had more than our share of those donuts.
And we're not apologizing for it.

We Want: Patterned Tights

Tights with boots. Tights with dresses. Tights with heels. That's tight.

Tunes: The Honey Trees- Moon River

You say, what about Breakfast at Tiffany's?
We say, listen to this sweet cover of Moon River.
(from Breakfast at Tiffany's)

Funnies: Lawrence Welk Show

Just a favorite from deep within the archives.
Is that bad? Doo do do dooo

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. haha! have you watched the other lawrence welk show skit? HILARIOUS! Those tights... LOVE! Alexa Chung was the inspiration for my last hair cut. It's since grown a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, i've never been a huge SNL fan but when i saw that skit i about peed my pants! (TMI??) as always great post ladies. lovin' alexa chung and joseph gordon leavitt!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Alexa Chung...oh and Joseph...he'll always be the boy in Angels in the Outfield to me. But he was amazing in 50/50.

    Love your blog.

    PS: Do you live in Utah? (Provo) ?! Because I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patterened tights! I love them - they should be worn nearly every day (weather permitting!)

    Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage
    Enter our Inbar Shahak Jewelery Giveaway Here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loove all of this :)


    Steph at http://mycreativebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok. I live like a block from the Provo Bakery! I NEED to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love SNL. Too much. And tights. I have a large drawer dedicated to just tights. It's a sickness, I just keep collecting them. But hey, Utah and Seattle climes call for them!. And I thoroughly agree on Joseph Gordon Levitt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWsies concidenceee :) i love the Honey Trees ^_^ yayayayay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I featured a link to this over on my blog today! Hope you don't mind:) I love everything in this post!

    http://agirlnamedleney.blogspot.com/2011/10/friday-im-in-love_28.html

    <3 Leney

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...