Friday, November 11, 2011

Campus

top: free people, balero: anthro, jeans: ross, boots: franco sarto, glasses: uo, bag: ross
top: ae, sweater: delia's, skirt: hand-made by lauren, necklace: nordstrom, boots: miz mooz
Now that it get's dark earlier we never have time to take real outfit pictures by the time we both get back from school.
So we came up with the novel idea of taking pictures while ON campus. 
Which means instagram will have to suffice for those instances.
But look, Mom. We actually go to class.
Also, coming out of class today, we ran into a fellow BYU blogger, Noah.
Noah is a gentleman and a scholar. He runs a blog called Systematic Departure from Normality where he documents great style seen around BYU campus. Think Sartorialist, Provo edition. 
We love what he's doing. Utah gets a pretty bad rap in terms of fashion and he's taking time to prove that there ARE people around here that care about fashion.
We were lucky enough to be featured on his blog today, so check it out!

xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Your outfits are always so cute. I love tan boots whatever too!

    Would love you guys to visit my blog and follow me if you like :)

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING <3 xxx

    Last few days of my GIVEAWAY enter here...
    http://iwasanuglyduckling.blogspot.com/2011/10/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glasses! And the skirt/yellow sweater combo. Super cute outfits to learn in :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. lauren, OBSESSING over your outfit. you both are gorgeous!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about it getting dark! Sucks sooo bad,since I'm usually in the library till dinner time. For my recent post,I had my roomie meet me on campus haha! We went by the President's House... SO pretty. (:

    Love ya both <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with both these looks. So chic, pretty and perfect for campus! Almost makes me wish I could return to college! =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog looks great. I´d appreciate if you take some time to check my blog and share some comments.
    If you like follow me.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and it is so fun! I love both your outfits today. But if you're awkward, I'm frightened as to what cool is!

    Tanya from dans-le-townhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the texture of your sweater, Lauren and the spots on your top, Madison. You two look great, and don't worry there are some great places on campus to take pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet you girls are a breath of fresh air on campus, in your cute collegiate outfits:-) I was constantly surrounded by UGGS and sweatshirts! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to make time for blogging :) I love the glasses and the yellow sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of you have such cute outfits on! Love it.

    Nicole Marie
    www.nicolemariewho.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...