Friday, December 23, 2011

Guest Post: Pinker on My Side


Today we have the stylin' Meg from Pinker on My Side. Lemme tell you, she definitely knows how to pull unique and fabulous outfits together! Take a looksy below to see what we mean.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yay!!!  I love guest posting and I love Awkward Girls.  So I'm tha-rilled to be doing this.  

If you're in my family and having a party....you are dressed fan-cy.  I'd like to say that it's because we are filthy rich (don't we all want that?) and snobby (no one wants that)...but were not.  We just like to dress up all great and crap.

I mean...why not, right?

I just got done with a family party a couple of days ago (go to my blog and you'll see the F.U.N. pics).

So here are some suggestions of what to wear to your festive parties.  Deck the halls with your great clothing.  (Sing it!  It actually kinda works.)

Dress: Vintage, Cardi: Nordstrom, Shoes: Dillards, Belt: J.Crew


Blazer: Thrifted, Blouse: J.Crew, Blue-striped tank: Anthropologie

Um I say yay to plaid--it's quite festive I think.


Dress: Anthropologie, Blouse: J.Crew, tights: Target, Shoes: Anthropologie, Necklace: J.Crew

Go outside the Christmas box and wear YELLOW! 


Skirt: Thrifted, Blouse: J.Crew, Necklace: Cherry Lane Boutique, Tights: Target, Shoes: Michael Kors, Belt: J.Crew

So......I know they are all skirts.  I love me a good skirt.  So if you hate yourself a skirt--I've had my eyes on these little puppies for a while now.  Eat your heart out!


Thanks dolls!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are really digging the pants (obvi) and making plaid festive! She has such classy taste, dontchya think? Mosey on over to her blog and see for yourself!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The yellow tights are an awesome touch - great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. k. love this girl. looksieat the chambray/olive. LOVES it.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...