Wednesday, January 18, 2012

We Likey Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, everyone! 
Today we're featured over at Ask the Duplex. We're in need of your styling help, so go check it out!

Girl Crush: Kristin Wiig
Kristin Wiig is the hot girl that's actually funny.
And she's Junice
saw a dead cat on the side of the road and i took it home and put some honey on it and i cooked it and I ate it... is that bad? dodododoo

Boy Crush: Aziz Ansari
We love, love, LOVE Tom Haverford from Parks and Recreation.
Look at that face. How could you not love it?

Flava of the week: Homemade Marshmallows
Okay, so maybe we've never actually made these, or even tasted them. But it seems like they've been popping up everywhere. And they just look like they would taste like heaven.
We found this recipe over at Food Coma... mmmmmm.

We Want: Iphone Covers

 

So for Christmas, we finally came into the 21st century and got the new iphones. Madison bought a case right away, while Lauren is still looking. These cases from Society6 are so cute, but there's so many to choose from! Maybe you guys should check out the website and tell us your fave?

Tunes: The Format, "On Your Porch (Acoustic)"
So we know this song is old.
But still so good.
It makes us cry every time.
And it's been stuck in our heads all week.
Enjoy.

Funnies: Reality Hits You Hard, Bro
If only there were more people like this.

xoxo

21 comments:

  1. I found you ladies from Ask the Duplex, and I'm soooo excited! I saw a picture of you girls on Pinterest and loved your style, but the source wasn't linked correctly. I swore the picture was from a magazine or advertisement or something. So glad I found your blog! And so glad you shouted out to Junice. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna check out the rest of your blog..."with my by myself..."


    Audrey
    www.puttingmetogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE Kristin Wiig and Junice is the best!!!!! good luck with your covers. i love society6 but i went for the most crash proof case at best buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever since Bridesmaids, I've loved Kristin Wiig!! I wouldn't be able to choose between the cat and mustache iPhone cases, so I'd definitely get both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps omg. i just looked on Society6 website...SO hard to choose!! love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thrilled that I came across your blog. I'm your newest follower and can't wait to see what inspiration I can get from you girls! Take care!

    -Kristen
    www.themrslovesclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so kirstin wiig, ADORE HER SO MUCH! she is seriously so funny and oh so pretty.
    and those iphone cases? i want them all! there's nothing wrong with having more than one. you can switch them out with your mood. so i might just have to buy some from here as well! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummm kristin wiig? YES PLEASE.
    She is freaking hilarious.
    -Sierra

    http://sierraainge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahaaha that video ..
    what dude is hilarious!

    i am going to check out the
    cases website .. i got an iphone
    a month ago and i am loving it !



    XOXO
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tom Haverford makes me laugh every single time! The way he abbreviates things is so funny, too. I want to know him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I likey those iphone covers. And Tom is the best. Oh, and the Format still rocks.
    xo Jac

    ReplyDelete
  11. DJ ROOOOOOOOMBAAAAAAAAAAAA!

    (I hope you girls have heard of the band fun. - Nate from The Format is the lead singer and they are amaaaazinggg! And not quite as depressing as The Format was hahahah)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the iphone cases!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you kidding me?! that iphone case website was amazing.

      Delete
  13. Hahaha that last video totally reminds me of this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJdF8DJ70Dc

    Miss you lovely ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. um i need that cat phone cover pronto. it is wayyy too cute!

    loving your blog and cant fathom why this is the first time ive stumbled across it! definitely following now :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love those phone covers for realsies.
    -Meg
    mysideispinker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. adorable!! i am still in the dark ages with my dumbphone ugh, it is awful. i need to get an iphone, stat! and those cases are soo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two things that make me want an iPhone more than anything else: Instagram and awesome iPhone cases. Shallow? Maybe. I WILL get one one day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is seriously the best feature ever. Kristin Wiig? Hiilaarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all those iPhone covers, specially the mustache one!

    Nicole Marie
    www.nicolemariewho.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...