Monday, February 20, 2012

Insta-Life: President's Day Weekend

We are thankful for the Presidents because they have given us this opportunity to sit around all weekend eating and watching TV. 
Here are a few glimpses into our exciting lives:

We kicked this sucker off with some Station 22.
 We went a little crazy and actually ordered something other than the turkey club.
This is an accomplishment for our resistent-to-change selves.
So we got a little hyped up on excitement about the BYU Blogger Meet up and decided to visit the venue, The Chocolate.
I mean, we have to test it out again for you guys, right? Still good. Don't worry.
boyz
This is our missionary friend Joey. Just look at that adorable face.
One of us is going to marry him one day, whether he likes it or not.
If you ever want to make your life 1000% better, make pancake mix. Then add a crap ton of cinnamon and vanilla.
It will blow your mind and make you question everything you once knew.
Once you've made the pancakes, it is pertinent that you watch a chick flick. Sense and Sensibility does the trick.
Oh, and just a reminder: If you're planning on attending the BYU Blogger Meetup, make sure you email Elisabeth at BYUBloggermeetup@gmail.com and let her know!

xoxo

14 comments:

  1. all that food seriously looks so yummy

    xo kaitlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm grateful to the presidents too!
    I'm considering doing that pancake mix ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are making me hungry! Drooling over those pancakes, yum!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done that to pancakes with the vanilla bean and ohhhhhh! It was soooo yummy! :)

    SENSE AND SENSIBILITY FO LIFE! no joke, I have that in every form possible. I'm a a huge fan...


    xoxo, Jjanga
    www.sayhelloandsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those sound like good pancakes. I wish PBU believed in presidents... no long weekend for us. but don't worry! that didn't stop me from eating like a crazy woman. [oh wait... that's erryday.]

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh, this definitely sounds like a productive and fun three day weekend for sure. love the t-shirts. where is he going on his mission?
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I was very thankful for Presidents Day weekend too! Same thing, my hubby and I made delicious cookies and snuggled all weekend! haha

    xoxo
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a very fun weekend indeed :) Way to get out there and try a new sandwich, haha...and that pancake mix sound super! I add a crap ton of vanilla to everything I bake, just love teh stuff.

    <3 cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome blog! I love it. And now I'm craving pancakes...haha. -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. That burger looks delicious!!!

    symphanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Food looks delish! What a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fun..! btw, i'm currently holding a giveaway for my whole-hearted followers if you're interested! i hope we can connect!

    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com/2012/02/dorothy-explorr-giveaway-giveaway.html

    dorothy

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...