Saturday, February 11, 2012

Insta-life: Weekend

Hello lovelies! 
We have had quite the weekend. Yummy pizza, The Vow, thrifting, and all things kitty.
(we sincerely apologize for all the cat pictures you are about to see).

Enjoy the Insta's!
What better way to spend the time waiting for a movie to start than catpaint?
cocoa bean cupcakes. anytime. all the time.
We don't know who Ray Sawyer is. But we have a feeling we'd like his music.
No one likes a man in an eyepatch more than we do
Some people have a phobia of heights.
Others have a phobia of the dark.
Lauren has a phobia of porcelain dolls.
(they're demons. every last one of them)
it's not every day you get to see a BYU football player sing "Hit Me Baby One More Time" on karaoke.
which is exactly what ward parties are for.
maddie's new sick tat. come at me bro.
dessert pizza. don't let the fruit fool you. this was not healthy. but sooo good.
apparently they play creepy cat commercials in movie theaters now
seriously. sorry about the cats.
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. I love the cats! :) My cats can be creepily cute sometimes. Oh and I totally think all dolls are demons too!

    xoxo, Jjanga
    www.sayhelloandsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE SAVERS. good choice in thrifting girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want all of that food. Asap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Cocoa Bean!!! Their frappes are yummy in my tummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, love the cats. And wasn't The Vow just wonderful?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love cat pictures. seriously its great. my husband said that maybe we could get a kitty if we could make videos and post them on youtube with the kitty. as for now i have a kitty in the backyard that i keep, he doesn't know.

    kirstenandryanwiemer.blogspot.com

    -k

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious....as usual! Oh, btw, I love your new banner!
    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha such a cute post. and i love the tat! - and woah new banner!! nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I love you two. The photo of Lauren and the porcelain dolls made me laugh.
    You guys are just the greatest.

    <3 Leney

    http://agirlnamedleney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...