Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jean Shirt Challenge Winners

Just kidding.. Everyone's a winner here!
We wanted to thank everyone who participated in the Jean Shirt Challenge! We got so much inspiration, we'll probably just have to wear our jean shirts every day. 
(Which really means one more day per week than we usually do)
Check out all the goods:
We love pairing the jean shirt with black. Such a classic, sleek mix of colors. Like how B and Katie styled it.

Also, for some reason we couldn't grab the pics, but check out the Style File's effortlessly cute look with the jean shirt styled with black leggings and flats!

Somehow jean shirts and stripes were just made for each other. Sherri, Sharon, and Gaby's looks are proof of that.
(sidenote: This was Gaby's very first outfit post. We've never felt so honored.)

We wish we could see more of Chelsea's outfit here, but she sure looks good in that jean shirt! 
And she has mermaid hair.

And then who doesn't love a good pop of color with their chambray? 
Monica and Amanda show us how to pull it off. Even if that pop color is another blue!

Charity (who's blog is quickly becoming one of our faves) disproves the theory that leopard print can't be classy. We love it paired with the denim shirt and tribal necklace.

As much as we love the classic long sleeve denim shirt, check out these short sleeved alternatives worn by S (Pretty Life Anonymus) and Isla.

Suz and Viv are twins who are new to the blogging scene. They are gorgeous, they totally rock the Zoey D. bangs, and have some seriously awesome style. Which is cool if you're into the whole "Hey look at us, we're cute twins!" sort of thing. (Which you know we are. MK+A much?)


Thanks again for linking up with us ladies! Be on the lookout for another challenge coming up soon!

xoxo



23 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love little fashion challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole post! Thanks for the shout out, I'm honored. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention girls - I feel so proud right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah!!! you made me SO happy this morning!! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for doing the challenge, ladies! It was so much fun and I love seeing all the other pics for inspiration. :) Can't wait for the next challenge!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those twins are so cute! :) This is a great contest, wish I had enough time to enter, ahh crazy work!

    xoxo, Jjanga
    www.sayhelloandsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This challenge was so great! Thank you!
    xoxo
    Amanda
    fromaheartoverflowing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wish i would've entered now, but SO cute! im excited for another challenge!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I only just found this challenge, I would have loved to join in, I love my jean shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great idea! can't wait to enter the second challenge~

    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so fabulous! i love all the people that got involved! how fun! i should have taken a picture and sent it in. oh well, i guess there's next time. there will be a next time, right? ha
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome! I need a jean shirt :( Ok you guys convince me to go get one :)

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i went to suzie's wedding because her husband plays bike polo too! i totally know her. and now i feel really cool.

    love,
    you know who.

    p.s. i didn't know she had a twin until i saw her sister viv walking around NOT in a wedding dress at the reception. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey I just found your blog! I'll have to join your next challenge! I love your guy's blog, very cute!

    nbadorestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i loved this challenge! thanks for mentioning us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the leopard sweater and leggings look...and Gaby's, what an awesome first post! This challenge was really fun to see, love it.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw thanks girls! I'm loving the short sleeved looks, they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there, You've done a great job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this website.
    SEPARATORY FUNNELS, PP, SCREWCAP, 500 ML, 2/PK

    ReplyDelete
  19. AHHHH!!! I've been DYING to get into a jean/chambray shirt. Now after seeing this post, I can't wait any longer!! I love love LOVE the outfit with the animal print sweater atop the chambray shirt. In my closet, animal print is neutral...so I wears it wit ERRRRYTHING!!!! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...