Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We Likey Wednesday

Girl Crush: Karli Kloss
In honor of New York Fashion Week, we wanted to show some high fashion love for one of our favorite models. Ah. So insanely beautiful.

Boy Crush: Michael Ealy
Found him in a movie trailer that played before The Vow.
Those eyes? Is this real life?

Flava of the Week: Bear Country Cookies
This place, which can be found at Gateway Mall in SLC possibly has the best cookies in the world. So much warm, chocolatey, yummy goodness.

We Want: Clogs
The Victoria
Are these not the cutest shoes you have ever seen? 
They're so fun. Like we could prance around like little Swedish girls in them. 
We're dying over all the styles at Ugglebo Clogs

Tunes: Bon Iver, "Holocene"
We're so glad that one of our favorite artists, Bon Iver finally got the recognition they deserved this year at the Grammy's. This song was nominated Song and Record of the year and the band itself won Best New Artist and more. So proud.

Funnies: Bein' a Quirky Girl

Zooey D. hosted SNL last week. We think this sketch was made specifically for us.
Or just bloggers in general. 

19 comments:

  1. is this real life!? ha, he is gorgeous!
    xo ladies, the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've eaten the cookies at Bear Country and they are to DIE for. :) haha and i loved that video

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can never go wrong with bon iver!! oh, and have you girls been to el gallo giro before?? such good mexican food! you should do a little feature in your next flavor of the week :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon Iver is my newest obsession! And I love that SNL skit. It's perfect.
    xoxo
    Chels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I laughed a ton over this snl skit. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those uggleboos so much! :) I want a pair so bad!

    xoxo, Jjanga
    www.sayhelloandsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg, that was too funny, love Zooey :)
    xo Jac

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Those eyes indeed! Cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karli Kloss went to my high school! I definitely had some lovely conversations with her. Also, love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh. best SNL skit ever! I HAVE to watch that SNL episode. Thanks for reminding me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dood. I love Bon Iver so much. They're the only band I want to see at Coachella this year, but I can't commit $300 just for him! Sad. Speaking of sad, do you cry at every Bon Iver song? Oh, it's just me? Awkward. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome quick post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karlie Kloss is having such a moment, I am loving everything she does!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun post. I'm so glad to have come across this blog of your's...it's super cute! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. i LOVE Zooey
    2. how does that girl make drinking a milk shake look like a badass move? ha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, I LOVE Zooey!!! I've loved her since before 500 Days of Summer!! And since I think you guys are so awesome, I nominated you both for an award. Come check it out!

    http://breezydaysblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm pretty sure I'm transferring to the Y next semester, just so I can stalk you guys. juuuuuuuust kidding. I'm sure you're cringing right now. Or laughing. Lets go with laughing, its a whole lot more pleasant.

    xo kelsey rae.
    theblogofayoungartist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i loved that snl skit! it was THE best haha.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...