Tuesday, May 1, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOLO!

Did you know today is one of the most important days of all the days? 
It's because...
IT'S LAUREN'S BIRTHDAY!
Today, 21 years ago, the world was blessed with a sweet, sweet chocolate angel known as Lauren. 

This eve we celebrate the birth of this wonderful lady by showing her a new side of Utah she has never seen before. If you know what I mean. 

Before I (Madison) get all mushy up in here, I'd like to share some smokin' hawt pics our dear friend Lizzy took of the birthday girl this morning...

She has the nicest hiney this side of the Mississippi.
  Lolo, you are the Mary-Kate to my Ashley, 
the biscuits to my gravy,
the butt to my naked, 
the Sonny to my Cher. 
You get it. 

I love you so easy. You are one of the best friends I've ever had. People always ask us why we are exactly the same, because it kinda seems like that at first, 
but really, you are everything I'm not-- you complete me.
( sidenote: this is probably going to start sounding like a marriage proposal...it's not. Or is it?)
Thank you for never judging me; for always having an open ear and a loving heart whenever I need to divulge my crazy thoughts upon someone.
Thank you for always being honest and straightforward with me when I am passive and hyper- emotional. 
Thank you for making me laugh so hard I kind of pee my pants.
Thank you for not letting me be the only freak show in our apartment complex.
Thank you for censoring me when I'm about to make a super inappropriate joke.
 
Lauren is beautiful.
The most beautiful part about you lolo is that you are true to yourself. I love that you are a genuine person and never try to be something you aren't. 
I guess what I'm trying to say is...I love you. Too much.
Now, we shall commence the embarrassing/nostalgic pics: 
Our creepy love affair began at a young age.
For some of you who aren't aware, she likes turtles.
We were pretty hot-te-ta back in the day...
And we still are.
One time I caught her looking at some questionable stuff on the internet.
She's always been known for her flexibility. No matter where she is.




That is just a slice of the fun/creepy/freaking weird things that we have shared together. 
I'm so lucky to have Lauren as my best friend, don't you think?

How about give her a little birthday lovin'?
Love you Lolo!

xoxo

22 comments:

  1. AWW cute! Happy birthday girl!
    XOX-Taesha
    www.taeshac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday lauren, you are lucky to have a madison in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. guess i should have signed my note, madison's favorite baby sitter when she was a wee one, paula b

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this is so sweet, you two are adorable!
    Happy birthday! Have a great day :)
    Amy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post brought a smile to my face (and a light chuckle). Have a great birthday! You two are hilarious and GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a similar best-friend-eship. It is such a gift! Happy birthday Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two have such a great friendship! Way too cute. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAUREN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute photos! Thanks for stopping by my blog, love! I am following you back! I hope we can be friends! :D

    love, polly :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep livin' the dream girls! Happy Bird-day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha, the mary-kate to my ashley! i absolutely love it!!!
    a very happy birthday to you Lauren!!
    and that jumping umbrella shot is beyond perfect!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. girl look at that booty! where have you been hiding that? ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! have so much fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. ya'll are so cute. happy birthday lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet! Happy birthday, Lauren!

    I nominated you both with the versatile blogger award! :)

    Judy
    SecondGlimpses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy birthday, lauren! hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ps: i absolutely love the umbrella pictures!

    laurie
    www.love-laurie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha you girls are so cute, happy birthday :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. awe! i love this! i love seeing girls staying friends thru thick & thin! so sweet! and HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!! enjoy it!!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm obsessed with your umbrella picture! Happy birthday!

    peachesandlavender.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's beautiful. Happy (belated) birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks like you guys are having tons of fun! happy belated birthday!

    honey,
    www.honeyfullife.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. happy birthday cute lauren! i hope you had a splendid day celebrating all the amazingess of YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...