Thursday, May 31, 2012

We Likey Wednesday

Apologies for posting this a day late, but the wait will be well worth it. 
You'll see...

Girl Crush: Stephen Colbert
Stephen Colbert is one of the sexiest women alive.
We're serious.
 And you know what? We couldn't agree more. 

Boy Crush:  Matt Barr
Did you guys watch any bit of the Hatfield's and Mccoy's on the History Channel?
Sometimes we like to pretend we're into historical things.
"Johnse" (Matt Barr) is like a western Ryan Gosling. 
He can Hatfield our Mccoy anytime. What?

Flava of the Week: Pizzeria 712
Lauren was going through some stuff, so we decided to go out, get hott, and treat ourselves. 
Pizzeria 712 was our escape from reality into food paradise. 
We had some yum yum pizza and "holycrapthisislikebutterinmymouth" pork.

We Want:  Flatforms
If a heel and sandal had a baby, they would kinda be like this. 
Comfort and height. We likey.

Tunes: Band of Horses "No One's Gonna Love You
We are so pumped that they are going to the Twilight Concert Series this summer!
And this is probably one of our favorite songs of all time. 

Funnies: Haters Gonna Hate
This kid must have amazing parents. 


xoxo

15 comments:

  1. That unicorn bike cracked me up...and I agree on the Hatfield and McCoys crush, what a man!!! Can't say I've gotten on the flatforms wave yet...

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my HANDBAG GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously lovin all of this. i can't help but laugh every time i see that unicorn bike, but really. gets me every time.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stephen, and also that he is a hot woman. he deserves it.

    peachesandlavender.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those platforms? i swoon. they're like kaleidoscopic little teeter-totters for your feet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that bike!! Even my 14 year old brother thinks its sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep. flatforms..i want! and that bike...i just can't!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. if lauren is going through some stuff why doesn't mama dtf know about it? meow? also, i've been meaning to go to that pizza place. also, matt barr played peyton's psycho stalker in one tree hill. yikes.

    p.s. i miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I love stephen colbert and that's why I goat tell you you guys wrote that "Stephen Colbert is one of the sexiest women alive." Women? Hahaha, but other than that your blog is just lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we meant what we said. Click the link! He actually did get voted one of Maxim's Sexiest Women. We don't know how/why, but it happened. And we like it.

      Delete
  9. I have the first pair of platforms in gray!!! And I love them. But where are the sea foam sandals from??? I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bonnie, I'm pretty sure they are from Anthropologie!

      Delete
  10. that kid on the unicorn picture gets me. every. time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg matt barr is SO hott! i saw him in person at a Lakers game last year and omg he is hotter in person!!! i will always remember him though as Crazy Derek in One Tree Hill!!

    TGIF Girls!

    Today Starts my OPI & Essie Nail Polish Giveaway! Check it out!

    xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. That band of horses song was my wedding song! It seriously is so good.Love them

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been obsessed with Matt Barr ever since he was on Harper's Island! I saw him at an Angel game last summer. It took everything in me not to stalk him around the stadium...

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...