Thursday, February 28, 2013

Out + About: Camo Pants


"I saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops."

Cady knew what was up. Army pants (maybe sans flip flops) are pretty cool.
 We like to dress 'em up  with a classic white blouse, but create a statement with a fur vest and combat boot-ish shoes. When running about, get all comfy in a pullover and a sassy clutch that makes you oh-so-chic. And can we just say how much we are loving these 'army green' flats?

You will be looking so fly, onlookers will be like, "You go Glen Coco!"


xoxo

10 comments:

  1. uhmmmmmmmmmm you just made me want camo pants reallll bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually don't like camouflage but that first outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the looks! I like the about look better so pretty.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the inspiration. Just refashioned some camo pants and have been scratching my head on how to wear them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mean Girls!!!!! <33333 Oh my word, I didn't know it was possible to love you guys any more than I do. My boss and I quote Mean Girls to each other over the intercom...... Oh, and great outfits too. ;)
    xo Deanna | Curly Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second look is my favorite! You always pair such creative things together that I would not normally think of. Love it :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. love camo!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aside from the camo pants, I'm really loving those black flats with metal detailing and the fur vest (need one ASAP).
    xx Allie | A Song to Pass the Time

    ReplyDelete
  9. BAHAHAHA. The Mean Girl's reference to this was perfect! Seriously, can you guys be our best friends? :)

    xoxo,
    Laura + Amy

    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ummm that short sleeve button down is perfection. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...