Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Out + About: Floral Blazer





For this go 'round of Out + About, we are sharing one of our personal faves: the blazer.
But this time, it's 10 x's better and more appropriate for this season because there are millions of flowers all over it. It's great because the blazer says, "I get down to business", while the print says, "Let's frolic in fields and become best friends". 

While the blazer is already pretty formal to start off with, think a little out of the box by pairing it with an unexpected print! We consider stripes to be one of those 'neutral' prints that will go with just about everything. For everyday wear, dress down your blazer by playing with a more causal print (we are all about pattern mixing right now, if you couldn't tell). Grunge tea party anyone?

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I love the flannel blouse!

    Sar=)

    www.etsy.com/shop/owleyevintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love that blazer, I deff need to add more colors to my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes! Man I officially blame you guys for my lack of rent money this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the floral blazer! What a great way to welcome in the first day of spring!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Needing those hair clips! I'm seeing them everywhere!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that blazer :)

    Rachael xx.

    http://theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are both completely purrfect.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...