Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Rock Your Dots Link Up Challenge!

top: target, skirt: thrifted, shoes: anthro (similar), belt: f21

top: forever21, belt: forever21, skirt: gap outlet (similar, but slightly a splurge), socks: stance, boots: bass (similar)

Two girls, one pattern. Today was one of those days where we both came out of our rooms in the morning wearing the same thing. So we ran with it.

Madison went all "pastel spring angel", while Lauren tried the whole "biker leopard mama" thing (We're really into studs lately). Just goes to show that you really can wear polka dots with anything. Who knew?

This got us thinking... we wanna know how YOU style your polkas? Link up, grab a button, let us know! Show off your polka dot style and we'll post some of our faves next week!

Awkward Girls






12 comments:

  1. Love polka dots. Polka dots and breakfast cereal. Polka dots and pajamas. Polka dots and reruns of the bachelor. Really, they go with anything.

    Also - Madison, that hair braid!! 'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. could i borrow one of those polka dot blouses for my outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you guys did a polka dot link-up! definitely just submitted my easter outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting the link up! I'm excited to see everyone's look! And I'm jealous of Madison's target sweater. I saw that one at mine but by the time I found it they were all out of my size :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link up! Came at a great time, I just posted me in some dots yesterday, woo!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeep! How adorable, I love how you both rocked the dots in different ways. Your outfits are both super cute. :)

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So crazy creative! Love how one shirt can do so many things- darling girls you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these both! The rocker and the dancing through the fields of flowers look :)

    You need to do a tutorial on how to do those braids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the socks!

    Sarah

    www.etsy.com/shop/owleyevintage

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wear polka dots so much! They're my favorite! (Other than leopard print.) Great style link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Polka dots, I love them. A lot. Really liking both outfits. And I'm really loving the color of that aqua skirt!
    xx Allie

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...