Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day!



top: anthro, sweater: nordstrom, pants: jcrew factory (similar), purse/shoes: thrifted
dress: tjmaxx, jacket: free people, necklace: f21, shoes: gap
Happy Memorial Day! Today, we woke up early for some thrifting-- 50% off at Savers makes this a Memorial Day tradition. We've been up since 7 am. It's like Christmas for us. The rest of the day will be spent napping, lounging by a pool (we don't know which pool yet, but we'll find one), and hopefully crashing a barbecue or two.

Amidst all the day-off activities, we hope everyone remembers the real reason for the holiday. We have so much gratitude for all those who have willingly served and sacrificed everything for this country and for our freedom.

xoxo

ps. The $100 Shabby Apple giveaway ends tonight! Be sure to enter!

10 comments:

  1. I've missed your outfit posts like crazy!! Loving your looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those spotted trsouers - perfect for the Spring!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are both stunning.
    love ya ladies.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely outfits! Have a great day :)

    Best,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your trousers!

    sporadicallystylish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both outfits are SO adorable!!

    creamystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those dotted pants!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm SO EXCITED that I found your blog!! You guys have such cute style that I love! Your outfits are both lovely! I especially love the polka dot pants and the white dress :) Newest follower!!!

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been looking around your blog and admiring your cute style! A Savers just opened her and I'm obsessed! I go almost once a week and it's so addicting!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...