Tuesday, February 4, 2014

How to wear bows when you don't wear bows.

We're typically not the kind of gals to wear anything in our hair. And when I say that, I mean, we're not the kind of gals that really even do our hair. But when Shannon gifted us these sweet little bows, we knew we couldn't resist. The center part is made of leather and you know we can't say no to leather. So we wanted to give you some simple ideas for how to wear bows when wearing bows isn't usually your thang. Who knows, maybe it will be after this?

Find some more bows here, and don't forget to enter to win some of your own in the Clad & Cloth Giveaway.

xo

12 comments:

  1. I love them! I don't wear bows either but these are cute ideas! ♥

    Love,
    Ysabel of Pleasantly Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both have gorgeous hair! I am an avid bow wearer, and can tell ya, they suit you!

    xx lauryn
    laurynlasko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was all about the headbands in college....since becoming a teacher, it the oppurtunity just hasn't presented itself. That, and I'm totally afraid of being mistaken for a high school student. Don't jest...it's happened a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely, i'm not a big bow wearer but I do like a simple bow at the back of a bun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable! i love it.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics! Follow on GFC!

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, all four styles are really cute and great use for that lovely bow!!
    Raffles Bizarre Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the last one with the long pony!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely loving the last one the most!

    Paige
    http://www.thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love bows so much. I mostly don't do anything with my hair because I'm too lazy but when I do something, I always wear a bow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have dozens of these bows for my little baby! I might have to start raiding her closet. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...