Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April's Fool


sweater: hm (similar) (also, loving this one)
pants: target (similar here and here)
beanie: hm
shoes: converse

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that I hate April Fool's day because I'm pretty sure it's the reason I have trust issues. Every year I turn into this manic paranoid agoraphobic, and I never want to leave my house because I think everyone's out to get me. I can pinpoint my aversion to this holiday to 2008 when my (so-called) best friend put me on the emotional roller coaster of my life when she duped me into thinking I was getting free backstage meet n' greet passes to a Britney Spears concert, and it's only gotten worse since then. 

So good luck out there and trust no one, y'all. (April Fools. I'm not from the south.)

xo
Lo


10 comments:

  1. I love this outfit and this whole post. I'm impressed by your (ex) friend's pranking skillz ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am THE MOST gullible person you've ever meet. That personality trait and april fools day go together like a Mormon in a strip club.
    Speaking o Mormon's, you should do a "If I were going on a mission this is how I would dress" for your fellow LDS girl followers who are anticipating their calls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh don't worry, I am the same. I am the easiest person to fool.

    My friends once told me that if I say watermelon really slowly it sounds like gullible, to which I then proceeded to test that theory and couldn't understand why it didn't work. *eye roll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this look is to die for!
    I swear no matter what you put on, you look flawless.

    I hate April Fool's as well!
    Also, that was horrid of your friend to do..I would have cried probably, lol.

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't necessarily feel everybody's out to get me, but I feel you. XD
    Adorable outfit!! c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're the cutie-est! Digging your bright beanie!

    I might regret saying this later, but the only April Fools joke I've gotten today is my friend saying she's gonna cut her hair. Wah wahhhh. Let's just hope in the next 7 hours some fool doesn't show me who's boss! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. april fools is the worst. my friend and i asked our teacher last week if we could use his n64 to play mario kart so i could claim my title as rainbow road queen, and he said we could use it today, knowing that it was april fools.

    people suck.

    ps. this outfit is fab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agreed. April Fools is the woooorrssttt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most adorable photos ever! what a great outfit. I hate April Fools too. Too gullible to survive the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your pAnts :)

    http://giveawaydose.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...