Thursday, July 31, 2014

We came. We saw. We danced.


*go watch it on the vimeo website so you can watch it HD. Ugh.

When you're 23 and unemployed, with a spot of graduation money in your pocket, you tend to do things by the principle of YOLO. And that is exactly what my friend, Melissa and I did when we decided to take two weeks off from life and drive from Utah to California to Oregon then Washington, and back to Utah. We clocked about 3000 miles worth of driving, crossed 7 state borders, racked up over $400 worth of speeding and parking tickets, lost half of my car's bumper on the side of the freeway, and exhausted all the white girl dance moves we could think of for the sake of this video.

And somehow it was all totally worth it.

In other news, I'm moving to Seattle and only wearing Tevas and Patagonia from now on. Who's with me?

xoxo
Lo

ps. if you want a full run down of our trip, pics included, visit Mel's blog for the recap!

15 comments:

  1. I think that when you've got it, that bug to go out and do something wild, crazy, and free… that you just have to run with it. You've inspired me to be a little bit braver, and a little more adventurous! It seems like you had an AMAZING time. Thanks for making me happy :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love all the dance moves in this, especially when you're dancing in the car & the guy is asleep in the back. looks like so much fun!
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are my favorite!! You are making me miss Seattle. I think you should move there! One of my favorite places I have ever lived! <3 You have inspired me to make a fun video of my adventures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much. srsly tho. MISS YOU lolo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haaaaaaaaaa this is seriously too good. when your girl backs it up towards the old white man on the bridge...priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha LOVE this! Looks like you guys had such a blast!

    Sam
    That Curious Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. This video was adorable and looks like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, that sounds like an incredibly epic road trip adventure. i recently went on a road trip myself down through California's central coast. it's a great feeling to be careless, wild & free. isn't that what summer's all about? (:

    xoxo, Oleah
    travel-simply.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. looooved the video. haha i'm jealous it looks like it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh...that video! Looks like y'all had an incredible time:)

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was amazing. You two should be incredibly proud of yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that was a really well coordinated video. and probably so much work. propz.

    ReplyDelete
  13. shout out to teva's foreverrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...