Monday, September 26, 2011

Birthdays and Booty-Pops

sweater/scarf/belt: thrifted, skirt: halogen, shoes: steve madden
dress/belt: thrifted, socks: hm, shoes: steve madden
--------------------------------------------------
Today we want to give a special shout out to our girl, Chelsea!
Because she turned the big 2-1!
So of course, she bought us some brewskis and we checked in hotels and went gambling!
Just kidding. 
21st birthday parties are a little different around here.
What a gem.
Our  21st birthday parties consist of cake and ice cream, friends, dancing to Korean pop music, and of course the Beyonce booty pop.
You always need the Beyonce booty pop.
Well we love our little Che so much!
She's seriously the coolest, sweetest, and most well-endowed... with poise.
We have this tradition where we always say our favorite memory of the birthday girl, and we just realized we forgot to do that tonight! So here it is Chichy:

Lauren
I have a few. So here it goes. One, the time at Sam's birthday and the waitress kept bringing Shirley Temples. And you said, "If she brings any more Shirley Temples, she is 'SHIRLEY' crazy!". I'm laughing as I think of it.
Two, that one night, when it was really late and I came in to your room and you let me tell you all my troubles, and I just cried with you (as in I was crying and you were probably wanting to go to sleep). But, I love all our talks. You always make me feel better.
Three, the time at Provo High......... you know the one.

Madison
Lady friend, how do I begin my love for thee? I guess I shall start from the beginning. 
One: the first time we talked on facebook. You said, "I'm in chior...but don't worry, that's cool where I'm from!" I was really worried. Then when I came to the dorms to be your roommate, you had LOTR paraphernalia all over your room. Again, I was really worried, but look at us now.
Two: The last night we were together as freshman roomies, we were about to get some shut-eye when you said, " I wish this night would never end!" And then I fell asleep.
Three: I just want to personally thank you for letting me try on your clothes. As in, I would wear your bras as shoulder pads and pretend I was Lady Gaga. You are a true friend. 

Pretty little lady.
Freshman babies.

How about we all give her some birthday lovin'!
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Aw! Happy birthday to her! :) you girls arenall so pretty and what great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, what a sweet post! what a lucky friend! sounds like such great times! so happy birthday to chelsea!
    and i love your outfits girl! i say we all go shopping sometime soon!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you guys crop me out of that last one?

    Mammary: When I was struggling over whether I wanted to be this one guy's girlfriend and was venting to you and Lauren about it at like 3am and after getting me to say all of these things I really liked about him and proving to myself that I wanted him to be my boyfriend you made me add request to be in a relationship with him on facebook. And now he is my husband. (sidenote: that was a weird way to tell him i wanted to be his gf... but it worked so it's all good!)

    Happy birthday Che!

    Love,
    Kelsey and Tate
    (you did us good. we owe you forever.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to a great gal, Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kels and tate,
    Are you offering to name your first kid after me? Chelsea Jr.? CJ for short?
    heh heh just kidding.
    love you guys. wish you could have stayed longer! Even though you had to go "do homework"...

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the outfits! i want a pair of oxfords!

    http://thelittlebrunettemermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you girls are too cute!
    i'm loving the beaded sweater btw!

    talesofmonkeyandpig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute outfits! I love that dress!
    Xo Chloe.

    P.S. Don't miss out on my giveaway!
    http://lazyexplorers.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway-time-hurrah.html

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...