Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thrifting Escapades



Today was a very successful thrifting day. 
We went a little cray cray, but, boy was it worth it.
Decades is one of our favorite thrift stores. 
Like, you know when you look at a blog and they say their item of clothing is thrifted, and you think, "Where the crap did they find that?"
Decades is where they find it.
It's seriously a vintage-lovers dream. They have everything from mink coats, to 1950's style A-line dresses, to flapper headpieces. 
Just a fair warning: You will find yourself looking through the racks for hours. They have such a great selection!

Misc. (pronounced "missy") is a newfound love we came across today.
When you walk in, it feels more like a high end boutique rather than a thrift store.
But Missy, the owner, was so sweet and has a great eye for finding vintage gems.
So many pretty dresses and lots of cool vintage furniture too!
The best part is that it's all great quality for decent prices.

Make sure you check em out next time you're in Salt Lake City!
And if you're from Utah, we'd love to hear your favorite places to thrift, because we're on thrifting fiyahhh right now.


xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so jealous! Seattle's thrift stores are okay, but not as good as many I have seen in California. Those two stores look like places I could definitely spend a lot of time (and money). But, I thrifted today also, and found a red 50s-style cardigan with embroidered sparrows for 5 bucks! Success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! I love your blog! I love thrifting too! I always find wonderful things! Can't wait to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so glad that you posted about that! I am not very good at thrifting and so DI was all I knew. This will be so great. I've got to go there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your sweet comment! you girls are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! I just found your site from Mr. Taylor and his lady! I love it! If you would like stop over and follow me as welll!

    Kelli
    dailypolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love thrifting! Although, our thrift stores don't consist of the cool things you wrote your post about! Heather & Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummm ok! First off I just found your blog and i loooove it
    2nd i to am currently in Utah- specifically in you area haha
    3rdly i love yous guyses style and just started doing fashion post on me blog
    hoboheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic shop! Great photos, too.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...