Monday, September 19, 2011

Jumping on the Bandwagon

Dress/belt: thrifted, shoes: nine & co.
yellow top/skirt: anthro, sweater: nordstrom, belt: f21, shoes: miss me
Everyone else was doing this "A-Z of me" thing. So naturally, we have to do it too.
Also, it was slightly reminiscent of the old Myspace days.
If you know what we mean.
Here it goes.

Lauren
A. Age: 20
B. Bed size: At home I have a queen. In my apartment I have a leetle twin.
C. Chore you hate: If you looked at my room right now, you'd think it was cleaning my room. But doing dishes really triggers my gag reflex.
D. Dogs: I had a dog named Shilo. But then she went missing. We don't talk about it...
E. Essential start to your day: Listening to Pandora while I get ready. Also, you could say being late for class.
F. Favorite Color: Turquoise blue and white. Does that make me weird?
G. Gold or Silver: It changes, but right now, gold.
H. Height: 5'4. I haven't grown since 7th grade. Vertically, I mean.
I. Instruments you play: guitar and piano
J. Job Title: sales associate at a certain well known chain of clothing stores that I will not name here.
K. Kids: None yet, but if you haven't noticed, we're just a little bit baby crazy.
L. Live: Utah currently. Originally California.
M. Mother's Name: Josie. Or sometimes we like to call her Josephino the Filipino.
N. Nicknames: Lolo, Lor-Lor, Loriantumr, etc.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Birth
P. Pet peeves: Spelling mistakes, political correctness, when people confuse their decades (ie. when people show up to a 70's themed party wearing fishnets and side ponytails), and when I'm the only person laughing at something really funny. I'm like, "Really guys? Come on!"
Q. Quote from a movie: "You can't just ask people why they're white." -Mean Girls. Words to live by.
R. Right or left-handed: Right
S. Siblings: Older sis, little bro
T. Time you wake up: When school starts, around 9:30ish. On the weekends and during summer: You don't want to know.
U. Underwear: What are you doing under there? Under where?.... you said underwear. get it?
V. Vegetable you hate: String beans. Sick.
X. X-rays: Mouth and ankle.
Y. Yummy food: Pizza is my weakness. My tasty, tasty weakness.
Z. Zoo animal: Jellyfish. Because they intrigue me, and terrify me all at the same time.

Madison
A. Age: 20
B. Bed size: Currently my sleeping station involves a twin. So spacious. 
C. Chore you hate: Making new friends. What? Just kidding. Kind of. 
D. Dogs: My little pups back home: Alex and Sophie! Yeah, they have people names. We're those people.
E. Essential start to your day: Dropping off some timber. TMI?
F. Favorite Color: Trick question. I don't have one. 
G. Gold or Silver: Gold all the way across the sky. Lame?
H. Height: 5'7 AND 1/2
I. Instruments you play: Beat boxing...that's a lie.
J. Job Title: Reference assistant at the Library. Fancy. 
K. Kids: A nephew on the way!  
L. Live: The Ute.
M. Mother's Name: Michele. 
N. Nicknames: Maddie, Mads, Fertilson Mertilson, Mad Dawg, Mad Pad...it just gets worse from there. 
O. Overnight hospital stays: Birth
P. Pet peeves: Repeating myself. Like when people keep saying, "what?..huh?" A neverending cycle. 
Q. Quote from a movie: "He's all about hot chicks, fast cars, Reeses Piecies, Gucci..."
S. Siblings: 2 Older brothers, 3 Older sisters. 
T. Time you wake up: About 30 minutes after any time I'm actually supposed to wake up. The snooze button is my lover and my enemy.  
U. Underwear: My friends say I wear granny panties. I say I wear hip, cool girl undies. You decide. 
V. Vegetable you hate: Squash. Who even thought that would be a good name?
X. X-rays: feet, wrist.
Y. Yummy food: Spaghetti. I'm spaghetti crazy. 
Z. Zoo animal: Snow leopard. Easy.



Well now you know who we really are. Maybe a little too well.

xoxo

17 comments:

  1. hey. who took this picture? did you guys ask tate to do photog again?? Even though "what you're looking for has been heeeere the whole time"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute outfits ladies. stop making me feel bad that i hate showers & i wore the same undershirt 3 days in a row...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green construction tarp thing makes a great fashion blog background. You might want to invest in some for apartment decor...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I know all these things about you both.... I just need your addresssssss......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear anonymous user who has recently been posting several snide comments on our blog,
    We know that the anonymity of the internet makes you feel really cool and powerful, but we're not really sure what you're trying to accomplish here. If you have such great opinions about blogging, go make your own blog. For now, stop trolling ours.
    Thank you.
    Lauren and Madison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren, I LOVE your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lauren, thanks for your comment. You TOTALLY should get penny loafers. I love mine so much. Also, i am just smitten over you girls' outfits. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lauren i am 5'4" too!
    and madison, i like granny panties!! i have a couple pair too. who doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable outfits ladies!! Nice to get to know you two better!

    I especially am fond of a bit of rustic lace style!! so kudos!

    xx
    Siddy
    www.SiddySays.com >> MUST HAVE FALL SHOES.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with your blog. Newest follower.

    xo
    Rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfits! I'm especially loving the yellow top! I've been looking for something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm swooning over those brown shoes! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the '70s vibe of your outfits, def one of my fave decades for fashion. Loved the A-Z thing, too--def a fun throwback to high school and the copious MySpace surveys I'd fill out instead of doing homework :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. you two are simply hilarious and adorable! just stumbled across your blog and i can't wait to read more. i saw this little post over on the crowley site. i might just have to jump on the band wagon as well. love the clothes!
    xo TJ

    http://mrtaylorandhislady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are both incredibly gorgeous - with amazing(x2) style!

    So glad I came across your blog - will definitely be following.

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Birth. Haha! Hilarious! So excited to meet you two!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you girls are gorgeous! perfect bff's. :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...