Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We Likey Wednesday

Is it really Wednesday again already?
Geez Louise.

Girl Crush:  Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo is ugly and she dresses bad...
(that's a lie)

Boy Crush: Phil Dunphy

We guess you can call this one a man crush, but we just really love this loveable dad from Modern Family.
We kind of want to be married to him. Even though he's twice our age and a fictional character.
 Is that so wrong?
{ps. We hope you watched the season premiere tonight!
Our fave line- "Ooh. Tres Macho." What was yours?}

Flava of the Week: Station 22 Cafe
We couldn't stop eating those fries. Literally.
Station 22 is a {sort of} new restaurant in Provo specializing in really awesome sandwiches. That's a good thing to specialize in if you ask us.
We both ordered the Turkey Club with fries (because we're really adventurous)
and it was thuper delicious.

We Want: Navajo Prints

Nothing says fall like some good ole' tribal prints.
Right?

Tunes: Michelle Blades

Michelle Blades is kind of music's best kept secret.
Try to not let the tune of this song get stuck in your head.

Funnies: Webcam 101 for Seniors

Not only are these two hilarious, we think this video proves what love is.



xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Oh yes, Olivia Palermo is absolutely hideous! haha. But seriously, those fries look sooooo good. Is it bad that I just had dinner, but am craving french fries now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hej madison, hej lauren. i've stumbled over your blog and i love your style AND your used fonts! are they for free to download? it would be so nice to get an answer on my blog as a comment. THANK YOU!
    http://magnoliaelectric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madison I'm lovin' the blog. I was thrifting the other day and I totally thought of you and your fab fashion sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You blog is fantastic! I love the eclectic mix of things. I'm definitely keeping an eye out for some sweet Navajo prints the next time I'm out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. K, love those tribal prints! And you guys are in Provo?! Did you see the post about the blogger meet up?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you don't know how much i just love phil! he really is my favorite. makes me laugh all the time!

    tanandmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want every single one of those navajo print items! and phil dunphy wouldn't be too bad, either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Navajo prints? Yes and yes. And oh how I hate hate hate Olivia Palermo {also a lie}. newest follower :)
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the Navajo print. And Olivia is gorgeous. Love the outfits in the last post.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Phil dunphy! haha. yes, yes, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm obsessed with Navajo prints and am choosing for my bedspread!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am totally hearting navajo prints too. I am on the prowl to find some.

    www.stylinggame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh man, i love phil!!! fav line from last night: "i've been practicing all my cowboy skills... shooting, roping, pancake eating." such a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aztec prints for the win! I have a wicked knitted sweater with a Navajo print and I'm sad we're going into summer down here in the lower half of the world, because it's getting too hot to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks Phil is cute and I'm lovin those navajo prints!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...