Thursday, December 29, 2011

Guest Post: Gentri Lee

 We have a treat for you today! Gentri is just one of those bloggers where you fall in love at first sight. She is always so creative and shares her wonderful ideas on her blog, Gentri Lee. Check out her partayyy post below!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers of Awkward Girls! My name is Gentri and I blog over at Gentri Lee. I'm super excited to be here today. New years is such a fun holiday and writing this post certainly makes me feel like throwing the cutest New Years Eve party anyone ever did see. It's actually kind of funny, because I've had this party inspiration board saved on BHLDN for a while now. I'm excited to share it with someone!

Here is what I need to make my perfect New Years Eve Party:

First- I chose a color theme of gold/ yellow. If there ever was a holiday that needed to be celebrated with sparkles and metalics- it's New Years Eve.

Second- As you can see I've got my outfit all picked out, complete with a golden yellow dress to match my party.

Third- I would need a photo area. I think those paper flowers or a ribbon wall would make the perfect backdrop. Then I included the clothes pins so we could print out the pics and hang them for all to see and take with them.

Fourth- You've gotta make the food look good. A bright and cheery table cloth and golden striped straws would cheer up any table. Complete with dishes made of crystal or ornate glass so they catch the light and make the whole room sparkle.

Now, don't you all want to come to my party?! It's going to be a BLAST! Haha!

Thank you for reading, everyone! I'd love to have you stop by my little bloggy sometime and say- Hello! And thank you Lauren and Madison for letting me guest post! This was so fun and put me in the Holiday spirit!

Merry Christmas...

Photobucket


Love,
Gentri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We love the dress, shoes, earrings, decorations...basically all of it. Classy party for a classy gal! See more of Gentri's wonderful blog here


xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. I love your idea of sparkles and metallics as the theme. This sounds just like the type of party I would love. Thank you for the guest post!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...