Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Guest Post: Just Us






Hello lovelies! Today we have Lindsay from Just Us. We adore her. She has awesome style, totally gorgeous, a too-cute-to-be-true family, and knows how to throw an awesome Gatsby themed New Year's Eve party!  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


a little something i whipped up for you

I'm not 100% positive as to what we're doing for New Years but I've been entertaining the idea of throwing a party. I do this around every holiday. :) In throwing a New Years bash to cheer on the new year, I would throw a Great Gatsby themed party. You do know that there is a Gatsby movie remake coming out in 2012? This party is involving lots of glitter, gold, clocks & numbers in the decor, pearls, sparkling drinks (that saying in the middle originally said "champagne"), and we would dance the night away and welcome the new year in wearing our top hats and flapper-esque dresses! Isn't it perfectly wonderful?

I do hope you'll come. :)

No matter what we end up doing, there better be some glitter, lights, and lots of this guy. To read more from me (and maybe I'll end up throwing this party), you can visit us on my blog, just us.

Love,
Lindsay


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gold, sequins, top hats! Does it get any better than that? I think it's safe to say that we love themed parties! 
Be sure to check out more of Lindsay's awesome blog here!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. i love the idea!
    she is gorgeous ..
    thanks for sharing!



    xoxo
    Melina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing idea! I love themed parties too but I get so sick of the same ones over and over again! Way to be original! xx

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I can't wait for that movie to come out, sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gossip girl here and willing to admit the themed party is ingenious for the holidays. The glitz, the glam and the top hats to boot. But will party people be willing to tackle this daring venture? Will these timid souls get the guts to fab it out for the new years? Let's hopt so. You know you love me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies for involving me in your series of guest posts! It was truly fun. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday and happy new year!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...