Wednesday, May 16, 2012

We Likey Wednesday

Today, Lauren was featured over at a friend's blog that highlights Provo street style.
 Check it out over at Provo Modo! You'll find some pretty cool people and their outlook on style.
Girl Crush: Marion Cotillard
She's French, she's hot. Those eyes.
What else is there to say, really?

Boy Crush: Jon Hamm
He's really nice to look at on Mad Men. 
And we can never turn down a man in a suit...
Or a man who does this. 
And still looks good doing it. 

Flava of the Week: Blue Lemon


We've been wanting to try this place for awhile now and last weekend we finally did. The food is delicious, fresh, and organic, and the restaurant itself is modern and chic. If you're looking for some good eats, go to Blue Lemon!

We Want: Statement Skirts
Skirts are just the perfect summer staple. You just feel so free, if you know what we mean. We're especially loving all these bold printed skirts we're seeing on the runway. Pair them with a simple t-shirt, and you're good to go. 
Oh, and there's this one.
yeah that's a skirt with cats on it.

Tunes: Beach House, "Myth"
We're posting this dreamy little gem to celebrate the launch of the new Beach House album, Bloom.
And because they're kicking off the Twilight Concert Series this year. We're peeing ourselves.

Funnies: Bromance
The other day, the guy at Subway told us to watch this video after realizing that we are in a female version of a bromance. We're not sure what the proper terminology is for that yet. 



23 comments:

  1. ahhh marion is gorgeous! i love her accent, so hott!
    i definitely want some statement skirts as well.
    i'm also so so so excited for beach house in slc. i want to see them right meow!
    bromance, classic, that was on option on my drawsomething today.
    love you girls
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love John Hamm, and those skirts! I have been wanting to try blue lemon too! Was it expensive? It looks kind of like Guru's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, statement skirts, love.
    john hamm, love. especially that second picture.
    and marion cotillard, adore! especially in inception! those eyes are ridiculous!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love blue lemon :). It's near my house

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE marion cotillard!! if i could be as classy as her, i would be satisfied. and i totally want to try blue lemon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh i love john hamm he is just so handsome!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cute! I love it!

    x's &! oh's CMK.

    www.simply--catherine.blogspot.com !
    ^follow

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! I was in a female version of a bromance with my friends little sister, and we came up with a name for it. Gal pals. It's gal pals.

    allie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is my favorite Wednesday so far! I'm lovin all of them!
    xoxo
    Chels

    p.s.
    bring on the twilight series!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! tines a very entertaining blog ... I've loved the swimwear that is in an old post .. where are they??? kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been hearing so much about this Blue Lemon place, now I for sure have to go try it next time I'm in Utah. And who doesn't love Jon Hamm, really?

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay for jon hamm! he and jessica pare are my tv couple crush (if those even exist hah)

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha Bromance is one of my favorite videos ever. Thanks for sharing it!
    http://awishinthewind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK for real, this is my favorite we likey wednesday so far. I LOVE Marion Cotillard, Jon Hamm is sexy as anything, blue Lemon is deliciousness, and Beach House is the best :) Also, the bromance video kills me. Every, time.
    ~Sarai
    the-puddle-jumpers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooooh, they're cats! I spent ages staring at that skirt trying to figure out what it was. I thought they were swans haha

    -lAURA xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been wanting a good statement skirt for some time too, but just can't settle on one that I really love that's still in price range! Love that pleated floral, so pretty.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahahaha "you my male boo." YES.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I believe a female bromance, is a womance.

    ReplyDelete
  19. One of my guy friends showed me that bromance video a couple of weeks ago and just died laughing. Greatest thing ever.
    He also showed me this one which I also found funny.... But maybe it's just me haha

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmQN8eMeKBw

    <3 Leney

    ReplyDelete
  20. ok I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has a serious crush on Marion Cotillard. I think she is GORGEOUS! And such a great actress. Thanks for making me feel not so weird. :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...