Wednesday, June 27, 2012

We Likey Wednesday

Girl Crush:  Ginnifer Goodwin
So Madison may or may not have this weird obsession with Once Upon a Time.
And also considered getting a pixie cut because of how cute Ginnifer Goodwin looks in one.
But don't worry, she didn't.

Boy Crush: The Avett Brothers
Just a couple of beautifully bearded gentleman who can sing blue grass like no other.
And their actually brothers, so we can each have one.
A win-win situation, really.

Flava of the Week: S'mores + Graham Rice Krispie Treats
 This is definitely on our "need to bake when we're feeling domestic" list.
It doesn't happen that often, but when it does, this will be devoured.

 We know, your salivating right now, right?

We Want: Overalls
 Okay, so you're probably thinking, "those are for 5 year olds."
Before you judge us, think not only of the functionality of overalls, but look how cut they can be styled!
Blouses, wedges, striped t-shirts, so many options!
Like an overall dress.. how cute is that? We die.

Tunes: BoB ft. Taylor Swift "Both of Us"
We love Taylor Swift. We wont deny it.
And now she's getting all hip-hoppy.
That's cool Taylor, we don't mind. Keep doin' your thing.

Funnies: Suri's Burn Book
  Suri Cruz's commentary on life, and the lives of those fortunate enough to be in her presence.
You'll find yourself scrolling for hours and not even realize it.




xoxo

20 comments:

  1. I'm right on board with your Girl Crush of this week. Honestly, I don't think I know of anyone who could pull off a hotter pixie cut than her.

    And I love the Wednesday Likey posts. Keep them going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, i LOVE suri's burn book--it always makes me laugh so hard! And I always find myself wondering who the person is like that writes it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your guys' blog and I'm kind of obsessed. You've got some great little tidbits in this post. And I love how you write it together as best friends. I'm a new follower and I'd love it if you could check out my blog as well
    Rachel from Colored--Shadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing about the Avett Brothers, I'm going to have to start listening to them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you love TSwift going hip-hoppy... have you ever heard her rap?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJWKdTEc2mM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny stuff. I've never seen this before. haha, thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  6. If you love Taylor Swift going all hip-hoppy, have you heard her rap?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJWKdTEc2mM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bluegrass, Giniffer Goodwin and overalls? Oh how glad I am discovered this blog!!
    Going to have to find some time to Suri's Burn Book now :D Rhi xx

    The Wildest of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  8. both of my thumbs up for overalls! i had the best gingham pair & somehow lost them when we moved. my heart? broken. and ginnifer goodwin is a BABE if there ever were.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ginnifer Goodwin, the Avett Bros, overalls...this post had everything perfect.
    xo! B

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH me Oh my...the Avett brothers. I'm on board. And I'm surprised, but I likey the Taylor Swift hippety hoppety.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you, THANK YOU for putting Ginnifer Goodwin up there, i loved watching once upon a time, and love her short hair! so cute! she plays such a good snow white : ) great post as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have been DETERMINED to find a pair of overalls for some time now...no luck yet. but just you wait.

    ReplyDelete
  13. your girls are so real, I love it! I feel so at home here...hahaha

    http://fourseasonsandaroadtrip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just saw the Avett Bros in concert - they were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh gosh, why am i just now discovering suri's burn book. SO hilarious!
    and i love once upon a time! too perfect :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Avett Bros. I'll take banjo playing Scott any day.
    p.s. i almost had a melt down when i met them because they are even more dreamy in person.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Avett Bros is on my musical bucket list. I saw them on Austin City Limits (The show on PBS, not the actual festival) one night and have been certain that I'll see them someday since. Maybe I'll grow out my beard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cobyyyyy they just came to Salt Lake! They were amazing!

      Delete
  18. gotta have me some s'mores & graham rice krispie treats STAT!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...