Monday, July 30, 2012

Insta-Life: Of Things to Come

Happy Monday guys!
Today we have another tantalizing edition of Insta-life. Some cray cray stuff has gone down this week so take a little looksie. 

Okay, it's not that crazy.
Madison's hair is finally long enough to milkmaid braid. All is right in the world again.
Would you guys judge us if we told you the name of this juice makes us giggle like little 13-year-old boys?
If it seems like we're obsessed with babies, we can assure you we're totally not. #yesweare
Thank goodness for Utah holidays that give us another reason to set stuff on fire.
We make sushi now because we're cultured. And it isn't just because Lauren is Asian.
You guys. We saw Band of Horses this week. SO GOOD. Did anyone else go?
Also, we have some exciting stuff coming up on this here blog! If you look over to the left a little bit, you'll see our follower count is almost at the big 1-0-0-0. Crazy, right!?

Well to show appreciation for all the support, sweet words, and awesome people we've been able to meet, we wanted to do something BIG when we reach 1000 followers. 

We're talking like, an entire week full of giveaways big.

Is that something you would be into? If so, help us spread the word about Awkward Girls so we can reach 1000 and can get these sick-nasty (in a good way) giveaways to you as soon as possible.

We're super excited about it, and we hope you are too!

xoxo
  

11 comments:

  1. Love the braid! I cute my hair at the beginning of the summer and I am just waiting for it to grow out again to be long enough for a braid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm, or maybe you should put up a toot-or-ial on how to do one of that there milkmaid braids. Cuz they're real cutie. And YES - who WOULDN'T be into a week of Giveaways? Ummmm duh? Congrats on getting to 1000!!

    xo,
    shanaynay
    http://gbofashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word, I quite love Orangina. But I can't get it in Australia... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a milkmaid braid! Can your hair be too long for such a thing? Hmmm.

    In any case, I presented you with one of those awkward, dorky blog awards today. Just thought you should know. :)

    You can check it out here: http://pluckypicaroon.blogspot.com/2012/07/lovely-blog-awardz.html

    Fellow Awk Girl,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh, i really need to learn how to make sushi. yum!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the braids! and orangina is sooo good!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahaa omg. I sent that EXACT same pic of a pack of Orangina to my friend when I was on vacation! I don't think I'll ever stop acting like a middleschooler. :) Glad I found you through Sarah's blog. Can't wait to explore the rest of your space.

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS: I am SO jealous you got to see Band of Horses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog!

    follow mine at:

    www.creativeconfessions123,blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw band of horses too! So wonderful...
    ~Sarai

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...