Friday, September 14, 2012

New York Fashion Week Faves

   Lolo has fallen ill, so an outfit  post is a little out of the question. 
So instead, we thought we'd share some of our favorite looks from New York Fashion Week!
Because, really, what better substitute for an outfit post than a bunch of beatiful clothing that we can't afford?

 Rachel Antonoff

Kate Spade (duh)

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Lauren Moffatt
 via

We love all of the feminine silhouettes and colors! 
What were you favorite looks at nyfw?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these! All of the colors are gorgeous! Too bad I can't afford any of this either, oh well!
    Hope you feel better soon!

    xo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of these! You should also check out Mara Hoffman's and Jcrews (to DIE for)! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. despite my poor sense of fashion, I love Marc by Marc Jacobs the most. The models seem to be more "person" than "utterly fashionable". Just my opinion!

    Natasha
    ps. by the way, check out my {$50 paypal deposite giveaway } if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and love it!! Those stripes are amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...