Monday, September 17, 2012

That time we got a Facebook page.

top: f21, overalls: gap, shoes: forever young
top: made using this tutorial, pants: hm, shoes: bc via soel boutique
Happy Monday!
Today we finally mustered up the courage to take blog pics in our new apartment complex. It was pretty successful, despite the fact that we had to find a tiny little space of wall between other people's windows. We figured the best way to make new friends here is to become the creepy girls that take pictures of each other right outside your bedroom. It's working pretty well, we think. 

In other news, we finally joined the 21st century and got ourselves a little Facebook thing. It's part of our initiative to take over every social media outlet EVER. 
(don't worry Myspace, we're coming back for you)

Do you like us? If so, let's make it official. If you know what we mean. 



12 comments:

  1. That polka dot peplum top is gorgeous! I can't wait to check out the tutorial : )

    xoxo andrea
    www.yesterdaystomorrowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lauren, you look hawtttttttttt. and maddie, way to go rockin the overalls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those green pants! So perfect

    xo Emily, www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gals are just too cute! I can't get over it. :)

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sick jumpsuit gurl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, you guys always say the funniest things. I'm sure you are definitely making friends by taking pictures of yourself. I mean, what girl doesn't right ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, Facebook! You gals are so hilarious. I love both of your outfits!! Those overalls rockkkk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your overalls! I have a small obsession with them and I just bought a pair but I feel like I don't quite have the confidence to wear them yet. But maybe I need to just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely fashion blog :) <3 jumpsuit girl is just awesome :P check this out too http://g2egames.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...