Friday, March 20, 2015

Because ~*SpRiNgTiMe*~

jacket: gap
shirt: h&m
shorts: anthro (similar hidden shorts style)
boots: lucky via nordstrom
bag: fossil

Apparently today is the first day of spring. I know this, not because I am the least bit aware of the equinox calendar, but because of the influx of flower crowns on my Instagram feed this morning. Therefore, I thought it would be appropriate to post an outfit that doesn't contain any black, which was actually really difficult for me, seeing as my spirit animal is the hypothetical lovechild of Wednesday Addams and Kourtney Kardashian.

So here's a picture of me not looking like the Grim Reaper, because happy springtime y'all.

(ps. these photos were taken by Kelsie of Blackbird Photography & Design. She's really one of the sweetest people I've ever worked with and a super talented photographer on top of that, so be sure to check out her work!)

xo
Lo

4 comments:

  1. I love you. also, kourtney kardashian and wednesday addams? yes forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy spring to you! I really love the pattern and colors going on in your shorts. The more utilitarian boots contrast nicely with the rest of the outfit. Very cool!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jean jacket paired with a fun print. You always have the prettiest locations in all your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...