Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Lauren Nielsen Photo

This is a post full of shameless self-promotion, so I'll keep it short and to the point. As a fashion blogger, I've been able to work with a lot of talented photographers over the years and have spent more than my fair share of time in front of a camera. I've been really grateful for this because it always supplies me with a fresh profile picture and will give my future children plenty of flattering options for their Mother's Day social media posts 25 years from now.

While that's cool and all, I've learned in recent years that I actually gain a lot more fulfillment from being behind the camera, rather than in front of it. Photography has always been a fun hobby and creative outlet for me, but in recent months I've been able to turn it into more of a business with the help of encouraging friends and family, a supportive creative community, and awesome clients giving me some awesome referrals. 

Other than my photography Instagram, I haven't really done much to promote myself, so I decided to throw a little blog/website together to showcase my work. I'm still in the process of coding a real portfolio site, but I think this works for now! I'm pretty open for bookings for the rest of summer, so be sure to check out my pricing page for more info. 

Here are some of my favorite shots. For more, visit Lauren Nielsen Photo. Enjoy!

xo, Lo

6 comments:

  1. Your processing is lovely! Best wishes on your photography endeavors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this are totally amazing and i'm totally not surprised. if you decide to start doing weddings, submit to Junebug sometime, lady. i might know (be) the editor. ;)

    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very good. It's all so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful photos! You are a great photographers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and very smart images from LAUREN NIELSEN PHOTO! Great sharing indeed. :) , http://www.onlineproductsshop.com/ | www.jobsinglobe.com | www.twcmsi.org

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...