Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I don't know. In case you need it.

So take that look out of here, it doesn't fit you 
Because it's happened doesn't mean you've been discarded.
Pull up your head off the floor, come up screaming,
Cry out for everything you ever might have wanted.
I thought that pain and truth were things that really mattered,
But you can't stay here with every single hope you had shattered. 

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert,
But I can live and breath,
and see the sun in wintertime. 

- an entirely underrated song from the 1980s. Listen here.

3 comments:

  1. Well this words gives good view into this wonderfull images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to see you posting again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see you post more. i like awkward girls

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...